December 15, 2008

Some photos I love from last Christmas of Granny's new Garage/House

I love these pictures because it shows the farm house in its new state. Granny and Grandpa took me around and showed me the little features that mom thought of...the ramp...the clothes rack and hidden area for it...the extra fridge...the cabinets....and GRANNY LOVED THE BATHROOM!!! She loooooved it! It was so nice to see her showing it off to me. Mom, you did such a wonderful job. These pic's might be hard to see now that Granny is in heaven, but I wanted to share these with Chris and Tracey so they could see the place. Oh, and Tracey...the thing granny is messing with...when she has her coat on and the scarf on..is the kitten cat-nip you made for her. :)
Granny thought I made her that scarf, but I didn't. I think Annie must have given it to her or something......

This is from pre-Christmas 2007...just one year ago!












No comments: